TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms Match Digisol Private Limited individually and collectively refer to Match Digisol Private Limited and the terms “Visitor” ”User” refer to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and/or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned or used under license, by the business and/or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.matchdigi.in or their breach of the terms .
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
1. Proof of purchase is a pre-requisite to claim warranty.
2. In event of no service centre around customer for Products like Routers may fixed by the remote assistance in the event of non solved products may raised a ticket by service centre and based on the ticket new router will be extended to the customer, how ever if the company find any physical damage in the product may be returned back to the customer-cost without repair or in case of chargeable repair, service centre will advice the charges for such cases
3. Repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the company authorised personnel only. The details of service centres / support required are available at the company website www.matchdigi.in or call or what’s app 9870550057
4. it is responsibility of the purchaser to contact the nearest authorized service center and bring the unit to the authorized service center at purchaser’s cost and risk.
5. In the event of repairs of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. The time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
6. In case of any damage or burnt to the product / misuse detected by the authorized service center personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis only.
7. In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
8. Repairs during warranty period shall be carried on “Carry in” basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall bring the product to the Service Center with whom the set is registered for warranty service. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation of system from place of installation to the Service Center.
9. While carrying out repair, MATCH|Lb-link may use accessories or parts that are new or refurbished or reconditioned.
10. MATCH|Lb-link shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall MATCH|Lb-link be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES
1. The product is not purchased from an Authorized MATCH|Lb-link sales dealer.
2. The product purchased is not used according to instructions given in the INSTRUCTION MANUAL, as determined by the authorized service center / company personnel.
3. Defects caused by improper use, as determined by the Authorized Service Center / Company personnel.
4. Warranty shall be void if product has failed under certain conditions/types (example: Water-logging, misuse, Thunder burnt etc.)
5. Modification or alterations of any nature made in the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by the company personnel.
6. The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
7. Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service center or to the purchaser’s residence.
8. Defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects.
9. Under no circumstance the company is liable for loss directly or indirectly for any of the following:
• Third party claims against customer for losses or damages.
• Loss or damages to records, information or data.
• Economic consequential damages including lost profits.
10. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of camera lenses, batteries or displays).
11. Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with, or connected to, a product, accessories, software and/or service not manufactured, supplied or authorized by MATCH|Lb-link or was used otherwise than for its intended use, Defects can be caused by viruses from your or from third party is unauthorized access to services, other accounts, computer systems or networks. This unauthorized access can take place through hacking, password-mining or through a variety of means.
Any product which is either purchased from outside the territory of India as a direct purchase or the products that are not sold by MATCH|Lb-link in India will be termed as “Overseas Product(s)”. Such Overseas Products can be repaired at the MATCH|Lb-link Service Centers with cost, however this may vary from product to product. There may be some overseas products which will be non-repairable in India.
• Before handing over the product at the service center, you need to check whether the product is repairable or not.
• Check the repair cost and repair time at the service center before handing over the product as the repair may take a bit longer than usual.
• You will have to incur the entire cost of repair at the rates informed by the service center.
• Further, any such Overseas Product will be non-repairable, if there is severe difference, in terms of product specification or if there is difference in the service environment such as difference of bandwidth, voltage, etc. and no claims will be entertained in this regard.
Defective Product – Applicable Policy
1. Where a customer finds that a product is not functioning: upon opening of the Product Box within 14 days from the date of purchase, the Customer may visit any MATCH|Lb-link Authorized Service Center for due redressal with product along with the original brand box, all in-box accessories and original invoice.
2. The product will be thoroughly checked at the MATCH|Lb-link Authorized Service Center as per MATCH|Lb-link approved technical parameters and policies. Post assessment and confirmation of genuine manufacturing defect, if any, by the Authorized Service Center, the product may be replaced or in case of unavailability of stock of same or similar product, a refund or MATCH|Lb-link product purchase coupon, equivalent to the consideration paid by the customer for purchasing the product will be provided to the customer, as per facts & circumstances and in terms of applicable MATCH|Lb-link policy.